Monday, August 6, 2012

Sixteenth: Bridge St looking North - Chippewa Falls, WI


(1 of 4)

Bridge St looking north was a lot of fun for me to do.  It took several attempts to get the scaling right when I was out there on that hot sunny day.  Capturing the NOW shot required me to stand out in the middle of traffic and compose and focus very quickly.  So I would wait for a red light, and wait for a gap in cars, and walk out into the street to peer through my view finder and judge the proximity of my location to the photographer's in 1913.  After I thought I was in the right position,  I actually stood on the sidewalk and waited for a car of interest to pull up to the stop light, and wait.  I wonder if they were wondering what I was doing photographing the back of their car.  This one gets paired along with Bridge St looking South - both of which feature my logo as the cars' license plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment