Monday, June 18, 2012

Myra and Baby Nolan - Then & Now



Myra was guinea pig when it came to a Then & Now concept with portraiture.  She was an excellent subject!  She came to the studio ready to rock, and thankfully came totally prepared for the second shoot - after baby Nolan was born.  The Nolan and the arrows are both drawn onto a chalkboard wall.  After I had both the maternity and then the newborn photograph, it was all just a matter of making the arrows balance with the rest of the image.

I am actively seeking dedicated families that would be interested in working with me on a number of other ideas I have for ways to implement the Then & Now concept into portraiture.  Please contact me at 715.514.9052 or ThenandNowPhotography@gmail.com - if you are interested and we can discuss opportunities and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment